The Street Cat-Beggar
I was having lunch with my family at a small town restaurant when I saw several street cats begging for food. One of them was successful in procuring a half-eaten piece of fried fish. I had my D60 on hand so I thought, I took some pics of stray dogs... how about street cats going about their daily life? It's basically the same as taking pics of people in the street - minus having to ask for permission (or model release). This street cat-beggar was more than cooperative, it basically gave me some brilliant facial expressions for me to capture in photos.
And so, friends, here are two of the photos of the street cat-beggar.
Look at how it seems to have trained itself to parade a face that begs you to be compassionate and feed or pet it.
Feel free to give comments / advice / etc on my photography or the subject. Thanks.
Photo credits: Ihsan Khairir.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?