Streetfood in China
I love food. Especially food from other countries. So whenever I travel, I try to taste something new. Ofcourse in China, the country of my wife, I skipped the grasshoppers and sharks on a stick. Instead I went for the steamed buns you can buy on the street. Grasshopper and snake I did try in the end though and to my suprise they weren't bad at all, but the steamed buns stay my absolute favorite. So what is your favorite streetfood
O, and it can be crowded in China :)
Photo credits: Raymond Zachariasse.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to