Strengthening Greenback mixed blessing for Australians
This is both good and bad news for Australians, depending on which side of the equation you sit. Now for a bit of history, it was not all that long ago that 1 US dollar bought almost 2 Australian dollars. The ultra strong resource and primary industries in Australia, combined with the rising financial markets saw an end to that ...
But in this blog, I will keep it at the level of those of us in microstock. A low Aussie - maybe back to our dollar being worth a mere 50 US cents, is great when you are using the cash you make from microstock photography just for income.
But if you are in the process of building up your gear, a low Aussie dollar is less useful. Because the way things have been, meant we could buy camera gear for almost the same prices as US citizens. A lowering dollar means camera gear gets very expensive once again. (NOTE: This is if you are buying online from America - Australian retailers still demand high prices)
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking