The struggle to make seamless patterns
I have beens struggling for some time...I had set my mind to creating seamless patterns, but I found out that seamless patterns are really REALLY hard to make.
I finally stumbled over a really cool tutorial, written by someone who mananaged to explain seamless patterns in such a simple way that even I understood... FINALLY!
This is the first one approved on dreamstime - I am really proud!
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips