The struggle to make seamless patterns
I have beens struggling for some time...I had set my mind to creating seamless patterns, but I found out that seamless patterns are really REALLY hard to make.
I finally stumbled over a really cool tutorial, written by someone who mananaged to explain seamless patterns in such a simple way that even I understood... FINALLY!
This is the first one approved on dreamstime - I am really proud!
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.