The struggle to make seamless patterns
I have beens struggling for some time...I had set my mind to creating seamless patterns, but I found out that seamless patterns are really REALLY hard to make.
I finally stumbled over a really cool tutorial, written by someone who mananaged to explain seamless patterns in such a simple way that even I understood... FINALLY!
This is the first one approved on dreamstime - I am really proud!
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images