Stuck in Emergency
With 5 images to my name and having been on DT for only 10 days I was not expecting a sale so soon. But still I logged on every hour just to check.
So imagine my shock and joy today at lunch time when I found I had my first sale. $1.83 profit. WOW!
And what was the image? A light feature I snapped while the family was out enjoying lunch at a sushi restaurant.
Apart from the utter joy, other emotions suddenly overtook me.
Like the mother who'd adopted her infant out at birth - where was my baby now? Who had it? Were they unfairly treating or cropping it? Forever these will be unanswered questions.
And then another emotion. While taking my son to the emergency department of our local hospital for severe abdomen pain - WOW! Look at all the potential images. "Buddy you wouldn't mind while you're laying there with that really pained look on your face if I took a few pictures of you. After all, I already have a signed talent release form from you and you know just getting into the door of this hospital cost $182 so if we can get $1.83 back...."
Who knows what emotions the next day of DT will bring.
Photo credits: OnAir2.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava