Studio flash kits under $300 - AMAZING!
I promised a review of a set of amazing studio light kits which are being made available to stock photographers direct from the factory. I have finished an initial review, and you can CLICK HERE to read that review.
Boling are a quality manufacturer of studio lights in China. I have now tested these lights in a session with over 300 shots taken. They performed amazingly well and the colour stayed perfect all throughout the session.
Even if you do not want the mini kit I tested, a quick trip to their website reveals the amazing solutions they have on offer.
Gino is the overseas sales representative and is appointed to work with stockies from all over the world. He has a spreadsheet with the special prices for you. Email him at: email@example.com
TELL HIM YOU ARE A DREAMSTIME PHOTOGRAPHER!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips