Studio Pet Photography
There are times when the weather will not work well for animal photography. Either the sun is to high in the sky, the weather is bad or the light is completely flat.
My favorite pet photos are done outside with the pet being active. Nevertheless, many owners want a classic pet photo done in the studio.
I am partial to black backgrounds but white also works well
Many designers love white backgrounds because that allows them to separate the animal from the background.
Many owners like to have props added to the set; I find small animals work better with props and large animals work better without.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images