Studio Pet Photography
There are times when the weather will not work well for animal photography. Either the sun is to high in the sky, the weather is bad or the light is completely flat.
My favorite pet photos are done outside with the pet being active. Nevertheless, many owners want a classic pet photo done in the studio.
I am partial to black backgrounds but white also works well
Many designers love white backgrounds because that allows them to separate the animal from the background.
Many owners like to have props added to the set; I find small animals work better with props and large animals work better without.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready