Studio Pet Photography
There are times when the weather will not work well for animal photography. Either the sun is to high in the sky, the weather is bad or the light is completely flat.
My favorite pet photos are done outside with the pet being active. Nevertheless, many owners want a classic pet photo done in the studio.
I am partial to black backgrounds but white also works well
Many designers love white backgrounds because that allows them to separate the animal from the background.
Many owners like to have props added to the set; I find small animals work better with props and large animals work better without.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry