I have just had my first two model studio photos accepted ! I have been doing studio model shoots for about a year now, all TFP/CD a lot of the shoots have been "retro" look, 1950's 60's. I chose these two as the position of the model leaves plenty of "empty" space on the image..... I am learning ;o)
Photo credits: David Goddard.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images