I wish I had great words of wisdom to share, but have nothing new to say that hasn't been said before. For me, consistency has always been my motto. Consistently taking images and uploading. Consistently taking on-line classes and reading books, and learning new things. Consistently keeping up with the forums. etc., etc. I don't let the slow times get me down. I just consistently do what I need to do.
Thank you to everyone who has helped in some way—community members, Dreamstime team members, buyers. You are all amazing.
And after 4 years, I have to admit, I still feel like I have won the lottery every time I see my revenue and sales numbers go up.
Photo credits: Adeliepenguin.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready