I thought that it would be much better to divide the submission process. In the first stage you have to submit just the photo without keywording with a small description. The editor will check if photo is acceptable based on the technical qualities. On the next step you keyword and geo-tag and everything else and another editor helps you with that.
My feeling that this will make submission less time consuming for editors and for photographers.
Because it really is SAD when you spend like few hours to geo tag and keyword photos just to get a review that your photos are not technically sound or interesting or (enter your alternative here)
Time is money. I think my idea can help both in terms of money and time!
What do you think?
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready