I thought that it would be much better to divide the submission process. In the first stage you have to submit just the photo without keywording with a small description. The editor will check if photo is acceptable based on the technical qualities. On the next step you keyword and geo-tag and everything else and another editor helps you with that.
My feeling that this will make submission less time consuming for editors and for photographers.
Because it really is SAD when you spend like few hours to geo tag and keyword photos just to get a review that your photos are not technically sound or interesting or (enter your alternative here)
Time is money. I think my idea can help both in terms of money and time!
What do you think?
Photo credits: Saniphoto.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava