subscription rates on photos.. what gives?
hello everyone, and especially DT staff.
Can anyone tell me what is going on with the new subscription rate fees for photos? this is a great deal for buyers but almost a slap in the face for photographers. someone can download an image for a set price no matter the size? and they can do whatever they like with this image? I dont know if I am understanding this right.
What I do know.. is out of almost 300 accepted images I have had 22 sales and over half of these sales have netted me a fine sum of 42 cents each. for maximum sized images. more then a bit disheartening. DT staff, can someone let me know if I am doing anything wrong here? is there a way to opt out of this... or do I have some
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Help related image searches
Photo credits: Susan Sheldon.