Last weekend I took on my first formal session with a fantastic couple who were recently married. And I have to say, I think after years of not knowing why I was put on this earth other than to be a mother, I think I might have figured it out: Photography.
The day was perfect, the rain held off for us to get our outdoor session done and the results were more than what I had hoped they would be! I was so excited when I got to editing them and I was over the moon when the couple expressed how pleased they were with their photographs!
All the worry was for nothing, except for a semi-shy groom it was absolute perfection! I celebrated that night with the booking of four more clients for outdoor shoots at the same location and I can't wait for the time to come. The energy is amazing when you get into that creative groove and just go with things.
Below is the one photo from that session I uploaded to DT, it's my favorite out of the whole album and to me, it's one of my best shots. It's simple, elegant and for this couple, it said exactly who they were, and what they were about. Thanks for all the support guys!!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People