Last weekend I took on my first formal session with a fantastic couple who were recently married. And I have to say, I think after years of not knowing why I was put on this earth other than to be a mother, I think I might have figured it out: Photography.
The day was perfect, the rain held off for us to get our outdoor session done and the results were more than what I had hoped they would be! I was so excited when I got to editing them and I was over the moon when the couple expressed how pleased they were with their photographs!
All the worry was for nothing, except for a semi-shy groom it was absolute perfection! I celebrated that night with the booking of four more clients for outdoor shoots at the same location and I can't wait for the time to come. The energy is amazing when you get into that creative groove and just go with things.
Below is the one photo from that session I uploaded to DT, it's my favorite out of the whole album and to me, it's one of my best shots. It's simple, elegant and for this couple, it said exactly who they were, and what they were about. Thanks for all the support guys!!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to