Suceava's fortress ruins
The oldest Moldavian fortresses are mentioned in documents in the second half of the 14th century or early 15th century, as follows: Suceava, Neamţ, Hotin, Ţeţina, Şcheia, Cetatea Albă.
I had the opportunity to visit this fortress and I was impressed by its beauty. If you have any opportunity to visit, do not hesitate.
Photo credits: Manea Raluca Alexandra.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images