Suceava's fortress ruins
The oldest Moldavian fortresses are mentioned in documents in the second half of the 14th century or early 15th century, as follows: Suceava, Neamţ, Hotin, Ţeţina, Şcheia, Cetatea Albă.
I had the opportunity to visit this fortress and I was impressed by its beauty. If you have any opportunity to visit, do not hesitate.
Photo credits: Manea Raluca Alexandra.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings