Suceava's fortress ruins
The oldest Moldavian fortresses are mentioned in documents in the second half of the 14th century or early 15th century, as follows: Suceava, Neamţ, Hotin, Ţeţina, Şcheia, Cetatea Albă.
I had the opportunity to visit this fortress and I was impressed by its beauty. If you have any opportunity to visit, do not hesitate.
Photo credits: Manea Raluca Alexandra.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!