Such a great day!!!
Today,like few minutes ago;can say because have been online past half an hour and saw it...anyway I reached the milestone of 1000 $ whit 630 pictures sold in over and year and eight months.
For some people this will look like something nice but nothing more and I'm talking about photographers,but if I consider that I bought my first Srl camera,a Nikon D3000,exactly an year ago and started learning and reading about photography on many books and magazines no more than that year and eight months or so...well,for me is such a great result! :))
The last few pics sold today:
The last few pictures uploaded:
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget