Such a great day!!!
Today,like few minutes ago;can say because have been online past half an hour and saw it...anyway I reached the milestone of 1000 $ whit 630 pictures sold in over and year and eight months.
For some people this will look like something nice but nothing more and I'm talking about photographers,but if I consider that I bought my first Srl camera,a Nikon D3000,exactly an year ago and started learning and reading about photography on many books and magazines no more than that year and eight months or so...well,for me is such a great result! :))
The last few pics sold today:
The last few pictures uploaded:
Photo credits: Yuritz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America