Such a long reviewing time! - Dreamstime
For some time now it seems that the ETR until my submissions are reviewed keeps growing day by day. The latest images had an ETR of 105 hours yesterday and now are at 115 hours. If the website is so overwhelmed with submissions they should consider hiring some new staff to make the reviewing process a lot faster. On other microstock sites the review process doesn't take more the 24-48 hours and not 1 week from submission!
Photo credits: Cosmin Anton.
New blog contest!
Expert in drone photography? Tell us how to get the best aerial shots. You can win $600 cash prizes!
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
Related image searches
Time related image searches