Such uneasy simple things - Dreamstime
As it is known, at photographic shooting of any object it is important to open its sense, the internal maintenance. Interior subjects in this respect are not an exception: important not simply to show object in a shot, but also to show to the spectator all its major properties.
It also has been made by me in the course of subject shooting - a green sphere with cavities inside. That the sphere has begun to sparkle in beams of studio flash, slanting light falling at the left has been chosen. Well and to underline the form and some transparency of a sphere, it has been placed on a surface of the subject little table giving effect of reflexion.
Photo credits: Ks2008q.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather