Such uneasy simple things
As it is known, at photographic shooting of any object it is important to open its sense, the internal maintenance. Interior subjects in this respect are not an exception: important not simply to show object in a shot, but also to show to the spectator all its major properties.
It also has been made by me in the course of subject shooting - a green sphere with cavities inside. That the sphere has begun to sparkle in beams of studio flash, slanting light falling at the left has been chosen. Well and to underline the form and some transparency of a sphere, it has been placed on a surface of the subject little table giving effect of reflexion.
Photo credits: Ks2008q.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles