Sooo it starts with an idea that in my mind might make an interesting photo.
The concept of cash being hard to get.
Or the risk involved in dealing with money.
But there is also risk involved when trying to work with a live loaded trap and then sticking your fingers in it to put some cash on the trigger. "ouch" Actually what I said when it went off was a little more dramatic but you get the idea.
So what I did after that was to put a block of wood on the trap so if it went off again it would not hit my already tender fingers.
Then when I thought it looked good I removed the block and took the shot.
Thank God I didn't use a bear trap :-)
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities