Suggestions for creativity
I had joined DT around 2 years back. Initially I had higher rejection rate and uploaded photos with a long intervals. Since last 9 months I'm concentrating on stock photography and learning new things by visiting portfolios of other photographers and reading blogs regularly. I realized that taking good photos is not enough. First of all it requires a commercial appeal as well as creativity. Human pictures with a clear message are more popular especially official photographs. For commercial appeal, I felt that we should go with the theme and collection. When somebody download a photo, he might be interested in some other photos from the same collection. This is one aspect and definitely there are many more ways to get the commercialization.
Now, my concern is creativity. How could we add creativity in my existing photos. I have seen, many photographers combine multiple photos in one and create a wonderful theme, i.e. humans are climbing the graphs etc. I am seeking for the suggestions to make more creative my existing portfolio. I request the professional photographers at DT, please look at my portfolio and give your valuable suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Neerajarora.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry