Summer is all around!
It is fantastic warm and sunny!
Most of you have a summer break traveling here and there. Europe, United States, Nordic countries there is so many great places to see. Great for you! I have to stay at work and keep thinking about physics. Physics is great, fascinating and sometimes even surprising, but now I would prefer summer break (how strange am I?).
How great would it be to walk the Baltic beach, or have (again and again never enough of it) a little bite of an Italian bruschetta.
Hmmm... I can dream about freedom, wind in my hairs, sun burning the skin, climbing high mountains, seeing beautiful sunsets in Turkey, or looking at amaizing Italian architecture.
Have a lot of fun during holidays!
It is summer fantastic warm and sunny!
Photo credits: Kasienka.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step