After one of the worst summers in the UK for 20 years, getting stressed out at work in the office.
I was glad to be able to get away on holiday for a couple of weeks to the Greek Island of Zante with my family.The weather was fantastic, clear blue skies (the odd white cloud to break up the monotomy) plenty of sea, sun, sand and stifado. It was great just to wander along the beach (with camera at the ready) watching the world go by. Catching the odd photo now and again.
As my daughter is studying classics at "A" level, so we took the opportunity of a trip to mainland Greece to visit the site of the original olympic games at Olympia. The sense of history was almost tangible... with the temperature in the stadium at 30 degrees + walking the length of the track was enough ...let alone running in full armour as the ancient Greeks did !
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava