Summer is coming :)
About 7 months ago, I decided to give this microstockthing a try. Right after my first sale, I was hooked! Or maybe addicted is a better word for it ;o)
I started to upload and upload, getting lots of rejections but learning along the way. Now, my uploads have slowed down a bit. My archives are exhausted and I have become way more picky myself. My AR shows that too: from about 40% in the start to 80-90% in the last few months.
But what I like most about the whole thing (off course next to seeing my earnings balance rise ;o) is the creative process that goes on in my mind almost 24/7. I get inspiration from so many things I see, and my mind is racing to think of nice ways to capture what I see or what I have thought of.
Now I hope the summer sun will bring me the energy to put all these idea's into practice!
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience