Summer is coming :)
About 7 months ago, I decided to give this microstockthing a try. Right after my first sale, I was hooked! Or maybe addicted is a better word for it ;o)
I started to upload and upload, getting lots of rejections but learning along the way. Now, my uploads have slowed down a bit. My archives are exhausted and I have become way more picky myself. My AR shows that too: from about 40% in the start to 80-90% in the last few months.
But what I like most about the whole thing (off course next to seeing my earnings balance rise ;o) is the creative process that goes on in my mind almost 24/7. I get inspiration from so many things I see, and my mind is racing to think of nice ways to capture what I see or what I have thought of.
Now I hope the summer sun will bring me the energy to put all these idea's into practice!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know