Summer fun time is here for us and we keep busy with various outdoor activities. It gives me a chance to get many different photos, if I can stay out of the water and off my bicycle. Here are some of my newest:
Activities are important for development, and a healthy lifestyle will serve you well as you age. Strive to do more each year and enjoy the sights and sounds. Oh yes, take the camera everywhere!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step