Summer fun time is here for us and we keep busy with various outdoor activities. It gives me a chance to get many different photos, if I can stay out of the water and off my bicycle. Here are some of my newest:
Activities are important for development, and a healthy lifestyle will serve you well as you age. Strive to do more each year and enjoy the sights and sounds. Oh yes, take the camera everywhere!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know