Summer fun time is here for us and we keep busy with various outdoor activities. It gives me a chance to get many different photos, if I can stay out of the water and off my bicycle. Here are some of my newest:
Activities are important for development, and a healthy lifestyle will serve you well as you age. Strive to do more each year and enjoy the sights and sounds. Oh yes, take the camera everywhere!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop