Summer fun time is here for us and we keep busy with various outdoor activities. It gives me a chance to get many different photos, if I can stay out of the water and off my bicycle. Here are some of my newest:
Activities are important for development, and a healthy lifestyle will serve you well as you age. Strive to do more each year and enjoy the sights and sounds. Oh yes, take the camera everywhere!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget