These are a few of my recent uploads that came from this trip. It was fun to concentrate a bit more on taking shots of family and destinations that also serve double duty for stock photos. Hopefully these will serve me well next year when summer photos are back in demand!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars