These are a few of my recent uploads that came from this trip. It was fun to concentrate a bit more on taking shots of family and destinations that also serve double duty for stock photos. Hopefully these will serve me well next year when summer photos are back in demand!
Photo credits: , Brad Calkins.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready