Summer is a great time to...
write your text here
...enjoy the blue sky, daydream at interesting cloud formations and capture some of them.
The light is amazing; in June it's brighter, in July it is more golden.
... photograph wildflowers and plants and learn to identify them.
Where there are flowers, you are sure to find butterflies.
(Or ladybugs, bumblebees, hoverflies, other insects).
When photographing butterflies, be patient.
Avoid sudden movements, don't rush. Eventually they will come to you.
Be careful not to cast your shadow over them, as they will be frightened away.
...put your macro lens in use an capture some details which often go unnoticed, like the star pattern in the moss.
Photo credits: Taina Sohlman.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking