Summer Time is here.
Can you feel the summer in the air?
I'm planning to do the same. Take my models outside to some interesting surroundings – park, beach, forrest or a lake. I want to feel
I'm thinking of a places, time when to shoot and clothing and mood of my models.
And in a few weeks I'm going for my vacations. Egipt is my destination. I hope I'll manage to take lot's of nice pictures there where the weather is always great.
Have a nice and sunny weather all of you.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles