Summer is the time for grillin'
I love the flavor of food cooked over charcoal. Just the smell and taste reminds me of fun times when I was young and the whole family would get together. We always cooked out on the grill and in the early years it was always over charcoal.
Some of my family has since passed away, moved away or moved on as families do but I still get those fond memories each time I fire up the grill.
Photo credits: Dean Neitman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa