Summer is the time for grillin'
I love the flavor of food cooked over charcoal. Just the smell and taste reminds me of fun times when I was young and the whole family would get together. We always cooked out on the grill and in the early years it was always over charcoal.
Some of my family has since passed away, moved away or moved on as families do but I still get those fond memories each time I fire up the grill.
Photo credits: Dean Neitman.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon