Summer is the time for grillin'
I love the flavor of food cooked over charcoal. Just the smell and taste reminds me of fun times when I was young and the whole family would get together. We always cooked out on the grill and in the early years it was always over charcoal.
Some of my family has since passed away, moved away or moved on as families do but I still get those fond memories each time I fire up the grill.
Photo credits: Dean Neitman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget