Summer is the time for grillin'
I love the flavor of food cooked over charcoal. Just the smell and taste reminds me of fun times when I was young and the whole family would get together. We always cooked out on the grill and in the early years it was always over charcoal.
Some of my family has since passed away, moved away or moved on as families do but I still get those fond memories each time I fire up the grill.
Photo credits: Dean Neitman.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk