Summer Time Milestone
- Duration : 4 months
- Number of pictures : 265 pictures online
- Sales : 69 sales
- Revenue : a little bit more that 220 dollars including the assignment price
- Feelings : still a lot of frustrations and questions regarding the reason of the rejection, full of satisfaction for each approval
- Skill : Photoshop is more and more friendly with me :) and started to consider to get a graphic tablet
Summer is around the corner but I did not seen it yet as the weather has been awful this year ... rain none stop over The Hague.
Most of my uploads was dogged from the galleries of my holidays pictures. And now the serious thing begins ... to find matter to photography in this small and international city which is The Hague. For whom who do never pass by any city in Netherlands ... except restaurants/food related all shops without exception are closed at 6PM. Walking in the street looks like walking in the no man's land. Adding this ambiance with rain ... doesn't encourage you to go out to capture any picture.
For all this reason, I am getting a little rest waiting for a real summer to come.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster