Summer Time Milestone
- Duration : 4 months
- Number of pictures : 265 pictures online
- Sales : 69 sales
- Revenue : a little bit more that 220 dollars including the assignment price
- Feelings : still a lot of frustrations and questions regarding the reason of the rejection, full of satisfaction for each approval
- Skill : Photoshop is more and more friendly with me :) and started to consider to get a graphic tablet
Summer is around the corner but I did not seen it yet as the weather has been awful this year ... rain none stop over The Hague.
Most of my uploads was dogged from the galleries of my holidays pictures. And now the serious thing begins ... to find matter to photography in this small and international city which is The Hague. For whom who do never pass by any city in Netherlands ... except restaurants/food related all shops without exception are closed at 6PM. Walking in the street looks like walking in the no man's land. Adding this ambiance with rain ... doesn't encourage you to go out to capture any picture.
For all this reason, I am getting a little rest waiting for a real summer to come.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror