Summer Time Milestone
- Duration : 4 months
- Number of pictures : 265 pictures online
- Sales : 69 sales
- Revenue : a little bit more that 220 dollars including the assignment price
- Feelings : still a lot of frustrations and questions regarding the reason of the rejection, full of satisfaction for each approval
- Skill : Photoshop is more and more friendly with me :) and started to consider to get a graphic tablet
Summer is around the corner but I did not seen it yet as the weather has been awful this year ... rain none stop over The Hague.
Most of my uploads was dogged from the galleries of my holidays pictures. And now the serious thing begins ... to find matter to photography in this small and international city which is The Hague. For whom who do never pass by any city in Netherlands ... except restaurants/food related all shops without exception are closed at 6PM. Walking in the street looks like walking in the no man's land. Adding this ambiance with rain ... doesn't encourage you to go out to capture any picture.
For all this reason, I am getting a little rest waiting for a real summer to come.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget