Sunset dance in To Vo gate, Ly Son, Vietnam
I have just experienced a wonderful trip in Ly Son island – an island was dubbed as Maldives in Vietnam. My advice to any people who haven’t ever came here is really to arrange time to visit here at least. Ly Son island is beautiful to the level that my eyes can’t close at any time.
Photo credits: Chuotnhatdesigner.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!