Supercharge Your Canon with Open-Source Firmware
I think the most important feature for stock photographers is that it enables RAW shooting on the camera, but also live histogram view, battery readout, and the ability to run scripted actions on the camera and going with the shutter speed beyond the limit allowed by the original firmware.
Full article on where to get it and how to install it here
I haven't tried it yet, but I will on my wife's S3 IS.
Photo credits: Patrick Hall.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America