Supercharge Your Canon with Open-Source Firmware
I think the most important feature for stock photographers is that it enables RAW shooting on the camera, but also live histogram view, battery readout, and the ability to run scripted actions on the camera and going with the shutter speed beyond the limit allowed by the original firmware.
Full article on where to get it and how to install it here
I haven't tried it yet, but I will on my wife's S3 IS.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Firmware related image searches
Photo credits: Patrick Hall.