Support from around the world
Why? Where does it fit in? Well, if you will indulge me for just one moment, I will get to that.
But, first, let me say thank you. Thank you to all of you who indulged me as I fumbled around in the dark and encouraged me to keep working at it. Your belief in me and seeing through the rookie, novice, or 'snapshot' mistakes I was making to what I COULD be made all the difference.
Now, on to why the forums HERE are so important. (In my humble opinion) There are many MS RF Stock sites out there and they all have different business plans, but this site seems to continue to have cutting edge information about the industry. They are constantly upgrading and keeping ahead of their competitors and coming up with ways to improve the site and get more exposure.
I have made some awesome friends, and I have to tell all of you that I KNOW that it is because of your prayers for me and my unit that we have remained relatively safe (life is not exactly a summer camp over here) and will continue to be safe. Thank you for your support.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road