Surajkund International Crafts Fair in Haryana, India
During the spring season, every year from February 1–15, a colorful traditional craft festival of India is held in the grounds of Surajkund, Haryana, India. This fair was first started in 1987. Traditional craftsmen (artists, painters, weavers and sculptors) from all parts of the country participate in this annual celebration . This year 30th Crafts Mela is in progress.
Artists from several parts of India and from other countries are participating the fair. People are enjoying various art programs and other activities.
Photo credits: Singhlens.
- How to photograph Christmas lights
- Tip of the week: Mobile Phone Panoramas
- Photoshop: Exploring the Power of Layers
- 4 Tips and Tricks for Taking High Quality Baby Photos
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow