Surajkund International Crafts Fair in Haryana, India
During the spring season, every year from February 1–15, a colorful traditional craft festival of India is held in the grounds of Surajkund, Haryana, India. This fair was first started in 1987. Traditional craftsmen (artists, painters, weavers and sculptors) from all parts of the country participate in this annual celebration . This year 30th Crafts Mela is in progress.
Artists from several parts of India and from other countries are participating the fair. People are enjoying various art programs and other activities.
Photo credits: Singhlens.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer