Surajkund International Crafts Fair in Haryana, India
During the spring season, every year from February 1–15, a colorful traditional craft festival of India is held in the grounds of Surajkund, Haryana, India. This fair was first started in 1987. Traditional craftsmen (artists, painters, weavers and sculptors) from all parts of the country participate in this annual celebration . This year 30th Crafts Mela is in progress.
Artists from several parts of India and from other countries are participating the fair. People are enjoying various art programs and other activities.
Photo credits: Singhlens.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your Images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day