Life always gives you a surprise as you feel bored.
It is a year since I upload my pictures in dreamstime. Every morning,when I get up ,what I must do first is to see if any of picture are sold .
That becomes my habit.I fell happy about
it ,because I like it .
But , recently,few of my pictures were sold .I felt disappointed.It was not because I did not earn money but because I was afraid fewer people liked my pictures .
Just when I Felt down ,I got a big surprise .
On May 13th ,as usual,I got up and checked my pictures on the internet,I jumped with joy .in total 12 pictures of mine were sold .I are not wait to Share my happiness with my e-pals.As long as we are constantly upload pictures,there must be some day when they give you a big surprise and greatly happiness.
Photo credits: Jiajianzheng.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget