Surprising results on uploaded photos.
Recently I had 3 photos approved, and 2 rejected. I am still getting used to the DT system.
What I was surprised with was that the photo that I thought was one of my best shot (I even have it blown up and hanging on my office wall) was rejected.
The other surprise was that one mountain photo that I uploaded, and after uploading it I figured would be rejected was approved.
I am not complaining, just surprised and a bit confused as I am trying to learn what I should upload that will be likely to be confused.
Here is my latest batch of 3 that were approved.
I am still looking forward to having my first download or sale.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs