Surprising results on uploaded photos.
Recently I had 3 photos approved, and 2 rejected. I am still getting used to the DT system.
What I was surprised with was that the photo that I thought was one of my best shot (I even have it blown up and hanging on my office wall) was rejected.
The other surprise was that one mountain photo that I uploaded, and after uploading it I figured would be rejected was approved.
I am not complaining, just surprised and a bit confused as I am trying to learn what I should upload that will be likely to be confused.
Here is my latest batch of 3 that were approved.
I am still looking forward to having my first download or sale.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc