Surprising results on uploaded photos.
Recently I had 3 photos approved, and 2 rejected. I am still getting used to the DT system.
What I was surprised with was that the photo that I thought was one of my best shot (I even have it blown up and hanging on my office wall) was rejected.
The other surprise was that one mountain photo that I uploaded, and after uploading it I figured would be rejected was approved.
I am not complaining, just surprised and a bit confused as I am trying to learn what I should upload that will be likely to be confused.
Here is my latest batch of 3 that were approved.
I am still looking forward to having my first download or sale.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know