Surprising results on uploaded photos.
Recently I had 3 photos approved, and 2 rejected. I am still getting used to the DT system.
What I was surprised with was that the photo that I thought was one of my best shot (I even have it blown up and hanging on my office wall) was rejected.
The other surprise was that one mountain photo that I uploaded, and after uploading it I figured would be rejected was approved.
I am not complaining, just surprised and a bit confused as I am trying to learn what I should upload that will be likely to be confused.
Here is my latest batch of 3 that were approved.
I am still looking forward to having my first download or sale.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget