Surrounded by centuries of art
Despite the bad things you often read on newspapers about Naples, this wonderful town is full of history and art.
Only a few places around the world are so photogenic, and you have the chance to see architecture going from the Greek era to the modern skyscrapers.
I love this town, hope you won't miss the chance to visit.
Have a nice day all. :)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Architecture related image searches
Photo credits: Rosario Manzo.