Swayed By A Logo
I did some poking around the 'Net and found some interesting items, not only logos from the current batch of presidential wannabees, but also some buttons from the past. You gotta love buttons. It seems no one wears them as much as they used to.
McCain's logo looks very military - I wonder why? Chris Dodd's is very boring - who was he anyway? Mitt Romney's logo looks Word-derived as Ron Paul's is just all over the place. Notice the directions of the apostrophes in the '08s for Gillmore and Hunter. Please! No wonder they didn't get very far. At least Edwards played it safe. Some got it right (Go Obama!). The others simply left the '08 off - a sure sign of clever presidential maneuvering.
So, you see, buttons and logos of the presidential candidates, and presidents themselves, can induce thought, conversation, at times ridicule, and sometimes action. Hopefully, we're on the verge of a new way of identifying, and visually communicating, the views and ideologies of our future leaders. C'mon, hire a professional designer, at least!
Photo credits: Badboo.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget