Swayed By A Logo
I did some poking around the 'Net and found some interesting items, not only logos from the current batch of presidential wannabees, but also some buttons from the past. You gotta love buttons. It seems no one wears them as much as they used to.
McCain's logo looks very military - I wonder why? Chris Dodd's is very boring - who was he anyway? Mitt Romney's logo looks Word-derived as Ron Paul's is just all over the place. Notice the directions of the apostrophes in the '08s for Gillmore and Hunter. Please! No wonder they didn't get very far. At least Edwards played it safe. Some got it right (Go Obama!). The others simply left the '08 off - a sure sign of clever presidential maneuvering.
So, you see, buttons and logos of the presidential candidates, and presidents themselves, can induce thought, conversation, at times ridicule, and sometimes action. Hopefully, we're on the verge of a new way of identifying, and visually communicating, the views and ideologies of our future leaders. C'mon, hire a professional designer, at least!
Photo credits: Badboo.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo