This was posted on one of my old blogs. Dana had told me awhile back she used this photo. And she just posted this message below.This made my day. It is so SWEET to know where your photos are used. Just wanted to share and thank this designer for buying my photo and letting me know where it was used. Thanks soooo much Dana
Comment by Alaskagal on June 08, 2009
I get a lot of traffic to my guitar page through google image search (I just love that photo of your daughter!), and I would like to give attribution to you or at least steer people to your pages on Dreamstime... if you would like me to do that, would you please go to my website (music-for-music-teachers.com) and use the contact form, so I don't have to leave my email address in a public spot?
Photo credits: Dmccale.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe