I am a second grade teacher. I teach during the school year but instead of taking the summer off I do one of my real passions... infant swimming lessons.
I work with 1-5 year old's teaching them survival swimming skills in case they were to ever find themselves in a drowning situation. I started training new instructors this weekend and snapped some shots of these terrific children. Take a look!
Photo credits: Alexa Sklar.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking