I am a second grade teacher. I teach during the school year but instead of taking the summer off I do one of my real passions... infant swimming lessons.
I work with 1-5 year old's teaching them survival swimming skills in case they were to ever find themselves in a drowning situation. I started training new instructors this weekend and snapped some shots of these terrific children. Take a look!
Photo credits: Alexa Sklar.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs