I am a second grade teacher. I teach during the school year but instead of taking the summer off I do one of my real passions... infant swimming lessons.
I work with 1-5 year old's teaching them survival swimming skills in case they were to ever find themselves in a drowning situation. I started training new instructors this weekend and snapped some shots of these terrific children. Take a look!
Photo credits: Alexa Sklar.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama