I am a second grade teacher. I teach during the school year but instead of taking the summer off I do one of my real passions... infant swimming lessons.
I work with 1-5 year old's teaching them survival swimming skills in case they were to ever find themselves in a drowning situation. I started training new instructors this weekend and snapped some shots of these terrific children. Take a look!
Photo credits: Alexa Sklar.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media