Switching between systems.
I, personally, haven't had that experience yet, but I was so surprised to learn that one of my favourites, a well known photographer Scott Bourne, a Canon user, decided to make a move to Nikon.
He justifies his decision in this blog thread.
Takes some time to sell stuff, buy and get accustomed to the new, for sure. But when you really know what you expect from the gear, it's never too late to change.
After reading the blog I carefully examined my own experiences with my Pentax system and (gladly) ended up with conclusion - I don't need to move :)
Let me quote something from Scott: "It's just a camera, not religion".
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective