Sydney Harbour at Dusk
After spending 3 weeks in New Zealand, I had a week to spare in Sydney. One of my favorite places to photograph is Sydney Harbour at dusk. Sydney harbor is a stunning intersection between the Natural and built environment. There is no better time to see it than dusk, when the the Harbour becomes a hive of activity and when the city lights balance with the light in the sky.
Here's a small sample:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror