Sydney Harbour at Dusk
After spending 3 weeks in New Zealand, I had a week to spare in Sydney. One of my favorite places to photograph is Sydney Harbour at dusk. Sydney harbor is a stunning intersection between the Natural and built environment. There is no better time to see it than dusk, when the the Harbour becomes a hive of activity and when the city lights balance with the light in the sky.
Here's a small sample:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step