Sydney Harbour at Dusk
After spending 3 weeks in New Zealand, I had a week to spare in Sydney. One of my favorite places to photograph is Sydney Harbour at dusk. Sydney harbor is a stunning intersection between the Natural and built environment. There is no better time to see it than dusk, when the the Harbour becomes a hive of activity and when the city lights balance with the light in the sky.
Here's a small sample:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava