Sydney Harbour at Dusk
After spending 3 weeks in New Zealand, I had a week to spare in Sydney. One of my favorite places to photograph is Sydney Harbour at dusk. Sydney harbor is a stunning intersection between the Natural and built environment. There is no better time to see it than dusk, when the the Harbour becomes a hive of activity and when the city lights balance with the light in the sky.
Here's a small sample:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget