Sydney Harbour at Dusk
After spending 3 weeks in New Zealand, I had a week to spare in Sydney. One of my favorite places to photograph is Sydney Harbour at dusk. Sydney harbor is a stunning intersection between the Natural and built environment. There is no better time to see it than dusk, when the the Harbour becomes a hive of activity and when the city lights balance with the light in the sky.
Here's a small sample:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop