Symbol Sprayer ...
I decided to share an Illustrator tip with you . For repetitive figures Symbol Sprayer is a great tool.
Just try this;
From the tools menu choose star tool ( it is in the same section with rectangle tool )
Draw a star to your document
Open Windows > Symbols tab. Drag your star and drop it inside the symbols tab. You will be asked about Symbol Options. Give your symbol a name ( if you like ) , and click Graphic Symbol option.
Now you have a symbol.
From tools menu get your symbol sprayer tool and spray your symbol anywhere you like. There are also other tools for symbols such as sifting, sizing , scrunching , and some more ...
You can even create and use your own symbols with the same way.
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava