Symbol Sprayer ...
I decided to share an Illustrator tip with you . For repetitive figures Symbol Sprayer is a great tool.
Just try this;
From the tools menu choose star tool ( it is in the same section with rectangle tool )
Draw a star to your document
Open Windows > Symbols tab. Drag your star and drop it inside the symbols tab. You will be asked about Symbol Options. Give your symbol a name ( if you like ) , and click Graphic Symbol option.
Now you have a symbol.
From tools menu get your symbol sprayer tool and spray your symbol anywhere you like. There are also other tools for symbols such as sifting, sizing , scrunching , and some more ...
You can even create and use your own symbols with the same way.
Thanks for reading
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready