Symbolic of white
White like no other color (o should I say absence of color), have many symbolic meaning in our and other cultures. In many cultures white is a symbol of perfection, purity, innocence, rebirth, live and even death (Islam), north direction or wisdom (freemason). Every one knows the meaning of words white raven, white magic or white flag. White is naturally opposite to black like light is opposite to shadow. Let’s try to measure with this subject.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal