Tack sharp and noiseless image
If you constantly get rejections for blurred and noisy images, why not try your hand at Vectors. It can be a pain to learn but once you have gotten the basics you can really do wonderful things with Vectors. Almost lifelike 3d stuff.
Here's a sample of what you can do with an old blurred photo and some time to kill. Took me around 20 minutes to do it.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget