Tack sharp and noiseless image
If you constantly get rejections for blurred and noisy images, why not try your hand at Vectors. It can be a pain to learn but once you have gotten the basics you can really do wonderful things with Vectors. Almost lifelike 3d stuff.
Here's a sample of what you can do with an old blurred photo and some time to kill. Took me around 20 minutes to do it.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror