Taishun Lounge Bridges
Taishun County is a county in the southern part of Zhejiang province, China, near the border with the Fujian province.Taishun is honored with the title of "museum of Chinese bridges" for its rich, well-preserved wooden lounge bridges.
There are more than 300 ancient bridges found in the Taishun County. These lounge bridges are mainly located in the Sixi town,Xiaochun town,and Sankui town.The most well preserved beautiful bridges can be admired around these three towns.The most famous bridge is the Beijian Bridge, has more than 300 years of history.
Photo credits: Zheng Dong.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready