Taishun Lounge Bridges
Taishun County is a county in the southern part of Zhejiang province, China, near the border with the Fujian province.Taishun is honored with the title of "museum of Chinese bridges" for its rich, well-preserved wooden lounge bridges.
There are more than 300 ancient bridges found in the Taishun County. These lounge bridges are mainly located in the Sixi town,Xiaochun town,and Sankui town.The most well preserved beautiful bridges can be admired around these three towns.The most famous bridge is the Beijian Bridge, has more than 300 years of history.
Photo credits: Zheng Dong.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images