Taishun Lounge Bridges
Taishun County is a county in the southern part of Zhejiang province, China, near the border with the Fujian province.Taishun is honored with the title of "museum of Chinese bridges" for its rich, well-preserved wooden lounge bridges.
There are more than 300 ancient bridges found in the Taishun County. These lounge bridges are mainly located in the Sixi town,Xiaochun town,and Sankui town.The most well preserved beautiful bridges can be admired around these three towns.The most famous bridge is the Beijian Bridge, has more than 300 years of history.
Photo credits: Zheng Dong.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!