Take one, Take two, Take how many?
I'm very curious how many photo's people take before they have a keeper?
O.K. Here's the thought. Years ago in the film world an instructor once told me for every keeper you can shoot thirty photos.
Now with programs like photoshop I wonder how many get changed now into a keeper?
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon