Take one, Take two, Take how many?
I'm very curious how many photo's people take before they have a keeper?
O.K. Here's the thought. Years ago in the film world an instructor once told me for every keeper you can shoot thirty photos.
Now with programs like photoshop I wonder how many get changed now into a keeper?
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget