Take one, Take two, Take how many?
I'm very curious how many photo's people take before they have a keeper?
O.K. Here's the thought. Years ago in the film world an instructor once told me for every keeper you can shoot thirty photos.
Now with programs like photoshop I wonder how many get changed now into a keeper?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror