Take one, Take two, Take how many?
I'm very curious how many photo's people take before they have a keeper?
O.K. Here's the thought. Years ago in the film world an instructor once told me for every keeper you can shoot thirty photos.
Now with programs like photoshop I wonder how many get changed now into a keeper?
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels