Take a Second Look
Yesterday was a big day. I hit 1,000 sales. Interestingly, what made the difference in reaching this milestone more quickly is that over the past months I have re-looked at, and uploaded, several images I “passed” the first time around. Previously, I either did not appreciate the stock value of an image, or my Photoshop skills were such that I was unable to process the image the way I wanted. I have inserted some of these images into this blog—all have sold:)
I mention this as a reminder that not only is it worthwhile to take time out from uploading to improve upon your skill sets and your creative eye, but to look back and re-evaluate existing images (that have not been previously uploaded).
Photo credits: Adeliepenguin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images