Take a Second Look
Yesterday was a big day. I hit 1,000 sales. Interestingly, what made the difference in reaching this milestone more quickly is that over the past months I have re-looked at, and uploaded, several images I “passed” the first time around. Previously, I either did not appreciate the stock value of an image, or my Photoshop skills were such that I was unable to process the image the way I wanted. I have inserted some of these images into this blog—all have sold:)
I mention this as a reminder that not only is it worthwhile to take time out from uploading to improve upon your skill sets and your creative eye, but to look back and re-evaluate existing images (that have not been previously uploaded).
Photo credits: Adeliepenguin.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips