Take Travel Photos While taking care of our enviroment
I love nature photography, beach view is one of my favorite subject. The photo below is one of the 7,107 islands in the Philippines.
In my observation local people living in the island had a different role for taking care of the place .
I said to myself why not us? That's why let's all try to help in preserving our environment to the future generation. Even in our very simple way.
Thankfully, there are ways that you can travel and put less of a strain on the environment. Check out this quick list for a few tips.
2.Bring a re-usable water bottle and containers.
3.Eat and drink locally
4.Make like a local and take bus, bike or walk to get around town
5.Stay at green hotels
Practice "Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time" principles all the time.
Photo credits: Brian Rey Budlao.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day