Take Travel Photos While taking care of our enviroment
I love nature photography, beach view is one of my favorite subject. The photo below is one of the 7,107 islands in the Philippines.
In my observation local people living in the island had a different role for taking care of the place .
I said to myself why not us? That's why let's all try to help in preserving our environment to the future generation. Even in our very simple way.
Thankfully, there are ways that you can travel and put less of a strain on the environment. Check out this quick list for a few tips.
2.Bring a re-usable water bottle and containers.
3.Eat and drink locally
4.Make like a local and take bus, bike or walk to get around town
5.Stay at green hotels
Practice "Take nothing but pictures. Leave nothing but footprints. Kill nothing but time" principles all the time.
Photo credits: Brian Rey Budlao.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget