Take your camera on business trips - Dreamstime
I had a meeting in Edinburgh last week and two or three hours in the afternoon free before the bus left for Inverness. It was a lovely afternoon when the sun shone.
I took an image of the new trams closeup while they were still undergoing test runs down Princes Street and with a tram, buses and taxi alongside.
The trams have so far cost a staggering
The trams in Bradford in North of England were removed about 60 years ago ! There would have been good reasons for scrapping them first in favour of trolley buses then those were scrapped in turn in favour of common or garden petrol buses.
The Scottish Parliament building cost close to
Edinburgh Castle looks great in the Spring sunshine
A very nice feature of Princes Street Gardens are the memorial seats donated and dedicated to the memory of those who loved Edinburgh and have gone to their everlasting home !
Lesson for newbies carry camera and tripod if it is possible wherever you go!
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business