Taking Advantage Of Analytic Tools
Today I rediscovered a tool which existence I had forgot. On uploads area there's a little link Download excel archive. You can find it on statistics page as well. That Excel archive contains all your uploaded files and shows totals about downloads, views and revenue per image.
It's a really great research tool. You can analyze which topics sell, which don't. Which images have not viewed, which might need new keywords.
I learned, that I have about 500 images on my portfolio, which have never sold, a quarter of them have viewed less than 30 times. Half of them are quite new, but others definitely need new keywords.
Assignment files have very high RPD, but I don't have many of them, so it's not very reliable conclusion.
Top 100 downloaded images have been online average 2.7 years.
It's a really great analytic tool. Thanks, DT!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings