Taking Advantage Of Analytic Tools
Today I rediscovered a tool which existence I had forgot. On uploads area there's a little link Download excel archive. You can find it on statistics page as well. That Excel archive contains all your uploaded files and shows totals about downloads, views and revenue per image.
It's a really great research tool. You can analyze which topics sell, which don't. Which images have not viewed, which might need new keywords.
I learned, that I have about 500 images on my portfolio, which have never sold, a quarter of them have viewed less than 30 times. Half of them are quite new, but others definitely need new keywords.
Assignment files have very high RPD, but I don't have many of them, so it's not very reliable conclusion.
Top 100 downloaded images have been online average 2.7 years.
It's a really great analytic tool. Thanks, DT!
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?