Taking Better Photos
I was browsing the iTunes store and I came across an application for the iPhone for taking better photos which is Nikon Learn & Explore.
There are in-depth descriptions of the techniques and settings, as well as a lot of great sample photos. Lessons range in difficulty, showing you how to improve zoomed photos, take pictures at dusk, set the white balance, and more. A glossary explains hundreds of terms and the image galleries provide inspiration as well as assistance.
Browse by image to find the article you want to view. Read an article about a particular shooting situation. Learn a new shooting technique. From beginning photographer to experienced enthusiast, you are sure to find information on Learn & Explore that is of interest to you.
Photo credits: Alxpin.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success