Taking Better Photos
I was browsing the iTunes store and I came across an application for the iPhone for taking better photos which is Nikon Learn & Explore.
There are in-depth descriptions of the techniques and settings, as well as a lot of great sample photos. Lessons range in difficulty, showing you how to improve zoomed photos, take pictures at dusk, set the white balance, and more. A glossary explains hundreds of terms and the image galleries provide inspiration as well as assistance.
Browse by image to find the article you want to view. Read an article about a particular shooting situation. Learn a new shooting technique. From beginning photographer to experienced enthusiast, you are sure to find information on Learn & Explore that is of interest to you.
Photo credits: Alxpin.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels