Taking Better Photos
I was browsing the iTunes store and I came across an application for the iPhone for taking better photos which is Nikon Learn & Explore.
There are in-depth descriptions of the techniques and settings, as well as a lot of great sample photos. Lessons range in difficulty, showing you how to improve zoomed photos, take pictures at dusk, set the white balance, and more. A glossary explains hundreds of terms and the image galleries provide inspiration as well as assistance.
Browse by image to find the article you want to view. Read an article about a particular shooting situation. Learn a new shooting technique. From beginning photographer to experienced enthusiast, you are sure to find information on Learn & Explore that is of interest to you.
Photo credits: Alxpin.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings