Taking Better Photos
I was browsing the iTunes store and I came across an application for the iPhone for taking better photos which is Nikon Learn & Explore.
There are in-depth descriptions of the techniques and settings, as well as a lot of great sample photos. Lessons range in difficulty, showing you how to improve zoomed photos, take pictures at dusk, set the white balance, and more. A glossary explains hundreds of terms and the image galleries provide inspiration as well as assistance.
Browse by image to find the article you want to view. Read an article about a particular shooting situation. Learn a new shooting technique. From beginning photographer to experienced enthusiast, you are sure to find information on Learn & Explore that is of interest to you.
Photo credits: Alxpin.
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images