Taking a look at old shots for new stock
In the last 3 years on Dreamstime I have shot over 40k shots and only have ~200 online. With that I mind I decided to look at some of my old shots from my externals I have almost a full TB of shots that haven't been looked at since the day they were shot.
After just a quick glance over a few of the folders I realized a couple things.
1. Alot of what I shot was absolutely garbage but it did teach me important lessons
2. Out of a random folder with 400 shots in it I only and only 17 had any sort of custom setting (I only shoot raw and use bridge for organization)
3. Even though there are alot of bad there are a lot of good
With that In mind I have started to look back and have found a couple of great shots so far.
This was from about 3 years ago, until i saw it last week
This is from the University of Tampa which I havent seen for a couple of years
None the less PERSEVERE and if you get into a block go back and edit your old shots
Btw Check out my Portfolio Im always adding new shots
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava